[Wine] Re: AudioSurf

Alarms101 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 1 09:31:34 CDT 2011

Update I have fixed part of the problem. The text problem I solved by updating audio surf (except sometimes files don't show up). However, now when I start playings I have a couple problems.

           (I have it on the most minimum graphics)
1. If the bars (from the game) overload my game crashes.
2. If I click ESC during game, the game options are not readable
3. The games special feature does not show on the game screen. For example, the character eraser (from my memory) would show you like an icon showing you were about to get rid of a bar. This is invisible during the game, but still works (I am pretty sure when you hold right click an icon should show up, but if i am wrong let me know)

posted a pick of game crashing after I overloaded one side (with the blocks)
[Image: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/rvdstunner/Screenshot-1-2.png ]