[Wine] Re: League of Legend

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 1 14:31:12 CDT 2011

I hope that by "ProgramW3264dir" it doesn't refer to the WOW64 thing. That's how 64-bit Windows runs 32-bit programs, if I'm not mistaken. If it needs that you would have to do the complicated WOW64 WINE setup.

Maybe it simply is missing that registry key. I'd try installing into Windows, opening the registry editor, hit ctrl+f, and search for "ProgramW6432dir" and see how many they are. Export the keys to *.reg files, put them somewhere Linux or Mac or whatever can see them (like a thumb drive or if the NTFS partition is visible, that's fine), go into Linux or Mac or whatever, open the WINE registry editor, and import those *.reg files.

I'm not saying that would work; I'm just saying that's what I personally would try.

Cheers,
Jake