[Wine] Re: Unlocking Windows-LOCKED HDD

rastaman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 1 16:40:05 CDT 2011

Hi John,

thanks for your answer. I have read this elsewhere on this forum (while searching before posting).

Just, please, let me add, that I am also trying to run other (common) apps, found on the HDD, which are "Virtual CD Manager.exe" and "WD SmartWare.exe", but all return the "...error..." message. Though the "...Manager..." is, from the beginning, pretending to be starting - progress bar appears in a pop-up window, but then it stops loading and returns that message, too.

Best