[Wine] Game: Eve Online

freeallforever wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 2 17:49:08 CDT 2011

When I try to install allfonts it goes to tell me that the checksum did not match and after retrying it then says "sha1sum mismatch! Rename /home/anonymous/.cache/winetricks/droid/DroidSans-Bold.ttf and try again."

I am doing this because when trying to turn on the game eve online I have been able to install and accept user agreement and to patch and now I am at the login screen but there is no window to input text.

I am using the latest version of Ubuntu
I am using wine 1.3.15
I am using experimental videocard driver for nvidia because the proprietary one would not work at all.

Thank you [Question]