[Wine] When typing letters on a search bar letters turn into number

TeWriter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 2 22:35:54 CDT 2011

It's annoying, for instance when I am typing anything in google, it will up something like this: h3l5 do02loadin2 and so on, I had recently downloaded "word processor" so I can write a paper for my class and I think I downloaded the wrong one and ended up downloading a virus... So I tried downloading AVG or anything that will get rid of the virus, which is not working I tried opening up the file and it keeps saying that I have a virus.

What can I do to solve this problem? I am bad with computers, so if someone maybe can break it down for me it will be helpful, thanks.

I need a free virus protection also how do I get rid of the weird number and words when typing.