[Wine] Re: How to recompile Wine on ARM

André H. wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 05:45:39 CDT 2011

I once had a similiar idea and asked Pierre d'Herbemont, who tried to integrate qemu in darwine(Wine for PowerPC) and he spotted me to something like http://qemu-omap3.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/tests/qruncom.c but meanwhile it seems to me qemu has dropped libqemu and now that you told me about TCG i guess i know why.

now we talked about all three points of porting Wine to ARM as of http://wiki.winehq.org/ARM

- winelib
- WineCE
- having a chance of making some translation to run x86 Win Apps

As of now winelib works very good, but i always only get asked for the other two "goals" :)