[Wine] Re: playonlinux - FARCRY2 glitch

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 15:33:36 CDT 2011

Oh. I'm backwards. I thought it usually mounts at /media/cdrom and you want it to mount at /media/FARCRY2. Apparently it's the other way around.

The other way of fixing this is to go into winecfg and have it look at /media/FARCRY2 as, say, drive D:. And might as well have it look at /media/cdrom as drive E: or whatever in case it gets mounted there.

Go to terminal and type "wine winecfg.exe" and go to the drives tab (a window will pop up). You'll see what I mean. You can throw a prefix in front of that to set the settings for a certain prefix.

Cheers,
Jake