[Wine] Re: World of Tanks

Wineexperiments187 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 16:57:24 CDT 2011

In addition... Whenever I try to run the W.O.T game it keeps flashing

Microsoft Visual C++ runtime Error!

Program: C:/Games/World_Of_Tanks/WOTlauncher.exe

this application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

I have already contacted them and they redirected me to installing the microsoft visual C++ libraries Via WineTricks, Obviously If this is still flashing after I tried to install the libraries Via winetricks, Then I must have done something wrong...