[Wine] Lotus Wordpro crashes using dialogue Editor

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:03:30 CDT 2011

On 7/3/11 2:27 PM, f.gruber wrote:
> Hi,
> nearly everything works well in Lotus Wordpro with wine. But I cannot launch both the dialogue editor and the LotusScript editor. Wordpro crashes and I see the following debug informations:
>
> In other LotusSmartsuite applications (Approach and Lotus123) I can use both the dialogue editor and the script editor.
> I am using wine-1.3.12 under openSuse 11.4

Can you try updating to wine-1.3.23 and running all of the programs again?

Also, there is much more information than the dump that would help with
locating and fixing the problem.

In addition:  There is a page on the Applications Database site for Word
Pro:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1586
The testing results are VERY OLD for 9.7 and 97.  However, these pages
may provide assistance in resolving your problem.  If they do not,
please create a log file, upload it to a site like pastebin.com and
provide the link so people here can review the file and provide possible
solutions.  http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log provides directions on
how to create the log file.

James