[Wine] Re: Age of Conan, Wine 1.3.23, Mac OS 10.6.7 ?

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 22:38:07 CDT 2011

Nope. I'm using XQuartz since I started using Wine.

Apparently the final patch fails for some reason (hashes don't match, and there was some error about zlib being unable to decompress stream).

I ran VMWare Fusion and attempted to do the last patch in Windows with a share inside my wineprefix, but it still crashes in the same way and complains that my installation is corrupt.

I'm going to try the "validate and repair" option from VMWare at some point when I have some time.  Everything the AoC installer/patcher does seems to take at least 2 hours (initial installation took 4 to download and compress something like 5GB worth of stuff).