[Wine] Black Tomato Mod on wine?

QuakeZone wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 23:31:08 CDT 2011

Okay here is the million dollar question.

I downloaded a server admin mod for my Call of Duty Black Ops game server, works great in windows, but I want to have it work in Ubuntu 11.04.

The mod is located at http://blacktomatomod.com/ .  I D/L'd the .exe version of this mod.

I ran wine setup.exe and it installed just fine, had to add all of the vb#run to get it to start in wine. When the program starts I get a message that the program can not connect to the database. I know the programmer of this program uses VB to make this program.

What am I missing? I don't know how to get wine to output an error log or I would have posted it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.