[Wine] F.E.A.R. free multiplayer

Scott wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 4 15:58:48 CDT 2011

The players weapon and legs are missing. I think certain items are missing from the levels too because I know that there is a blood stained mattress in one of the rooms in the asylum level that is not there, just the floor that it was on. The graphics are very dark and in general look very flat and washed out. They look more like openarena level graphics than fear graphics (not that open arena is flat and washed out.

Even if you don't know a way to fix this it would be interesting to know what the reason for it.