[Wine] New Program on Unix

Falcon703549 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 5 06:05:48 CDT 2011

I have installed a Windows Program on Unix and running under Wine. The program is a DRM solution aimed at creating secure documents, at the stage of creating the document, the program fails.

The company does not support this program on Unix, can anyone who is more experienced than I am with unix offer any suggestions how this might be investigated further to find what is going wrong?

For example is there a way to find out where the prcocess is falling down.

Many thanks.