[Wine] Obscure japanese game crash (mariari)

etwineb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 7 06:27:26 CDT 2011

With `obscure' I mean there is no appdb entry for it.

The game (~ŠU h BŠY - Marisa to Alice -MariAri-) is a technically simple puzzle game, but it crashes during certain animations.

 `Worlds' (set of levels) show the animation only the first time you try so it is just annoyance, but boss levels always show that animation so you cannot play them.

I am using wine 1.3.23; with a clean prefix the animation starts and the game halts with this error:

Code:

wine: Unhandled exception 0xc000000d at address 0x59c050 (thread 0009), starting debugger...

Since it seems a text should appears and the game is Japanese I though that it could be a font problem. So I tried again after using `winetricks fakejapanese'.

The animation does not start at all and the error changes:

Code:

wine: Unhandled division by zero at address 0x490264 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
Unhandled exception: divide by zero in 32-bit code (0x00490264).

I made the +relay debug trace for both cases:
http://www.2shared.com/file/sqpeM_C5/relay_logtar.html

What can I try? Can you help?
Thanks