[Wine] Re: Game: Eve Online

freeallforever wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 7 10:02:32 CDT 2011

John Drescher wrote:

> > I've updated to the stable wine release of 1.2.
> >

> Most likely that will make more things fail to work.
>
> --
> John M. Drescher

I'm wondering if there is a way to make the proprietary driver be in use.
That was the main problem. It was not in use when I activated it so I had no graphics driver when attempting to use that one. Also for some reason the freeware option disappears even if i then try to uninstall the proprietary one so I would have to repair/reinstall ubuntu again to bring it back if it didn't work. I will update to newest 1.3 wine now.