[Wine] Re: World of Tanks

Wineexperiments187 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 7 20:19:49 CDT 2011

So as far as the visual error, I don't have a clue as to how to fix it...

I have gone as far as too... Download and install VCrun_2008  via Winetricks..., Attempt install the Visual Libraries through a Regular download and WINE installation and that did nada....

the Stupid message still pops up... no matter what I do....

SO... I guess my only option now is to try to update to a linux 10.04 because... well...
according to the testing from wine on WoT they used a linux distribution of 10.04... which I'm assuming is why theirs worked and mine isn't

Unless There are some other options, I will attempt to update eventually.