[Wine] Re: UNZ FM TOWNS Emulator not reading discs

robbo007 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 8 01:50:59 CDT 2011

Very true.. I'm not sure what exactly FMTOWNS UNZ is looking for. The only options you have are to specify ASPI CDROM, which then gives you a pulldown menu of the detected drives or select a drive letter where your CDROM or image is mounted.

Don't think these games had very advanced copy protection as the hardware is from the early 1990's. I guess it would have been more manual or code wheel copy protection.

Guess there is no way to use the ASPI option either right?

Rob