[Wine] Re: One font has changed

yosi666 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 8 14:54:07 CDT 2011

Hi James
Thanks for your answer! I think the puppy linux distro only runs as root and this is the way I've always used it (also wine) with no major problems.
The point is that this program used to work fine but now changes some fonts within the program. It happens in Sigil and in Calibre, both ebook editing programs (if this might help).
Is there any chance that I tell wine which fonts use through the fontconfig file? Well, I'm not an expert user so I'm quite lost with it
Anyways thanks again for the suggestion