[Wine] Re: Unity web player

Wineexperiments187 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 8 20:38:08 CDT 2011

Ok I just found out my wine version is 1.3.15
so its not 1.3.23 -.-"

Anyway No I have not installed gecko into wine, I actually Didn't know about gecko until you brought it up...

As far as I know... Unity seems to be only a plug in for browsers...Course I only use it to run 3D games like Battlestar galactica online and Dead frontier.
I haven't really thought about digging up more info on whether It runs by itself...
This seems to happen when I try to install Visual libraries... But thats another thread.
Is there Any Remedies to these Bugs? It seems like the Workaround only lets it install and not work....

Course, I could just sit on my butt and wait for unity to have a native version for linux bug free...and Log in occasionally without Playing T.T
"sigh" like I have been doing for the past 6 months. But Im not waiting.