[Wine] Re: Wine Conformance Test on Windows 9x, how to report?

nachanon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 8 22:19:08 CDT 2011

Thanks.

(I noticed wine-1.3.15 changelog said eariler, that conformance tests won't support Win9x anymore.
But winetest-8cbb8cc38d01 was released on Jan-2011, two full month before 1.3.15)

So, since Win9x API conformance won't be monitored anymore, Win16 wouldn't too,
it's likely that two way left to get Win9x/Win16 apps working are posting in AppDB and reporting specific bug via bug report, for now.

Hoping that Wine project is not going to entirely drop win9x or win16 in near future.

I also would like to know that which version of the tests that's still known to run on Win9x too.