[Wine] Re: UNZ FM TOWNS Emulator not reading discs

robbo007 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 8 22:32:35 CDT 2011

Thanks for the reply. Basically UNZ needs to read the "FM Towns" CD via a CDROM. The floppy emulation works fine as its normally the character or save game disk that needs to be inserted. The program is cleaver and has built in a way to create an old 720kb floppy disk and mount it so that the games can use it. Just like the original FM Towns computer did with a  real floppy drive.

Did you manage to download UNZ and try it to see what I'm talking about? Maybe you will see something that I've missed? You never know. I think what you've said before is probably the problem. OSX is lacking a CDROM emulator for wine. Let me know.
Cheers,
Rob