[Wine] Wine missing python dll - eve-online

Landaru wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 10 13:24:28 CDT 2011

Hello all,
Im new in this Forum and i use Wine as a beginner.
And i hope you can understand me. My english is very worst.

I run Wine under OpenSuse 11.4 / Kernel 3.0.0-rc5-2-desktop
and with KDE 4.6

At my first Wine installation i hadn`t this problem.
I deinstalled Wine over YAST2 because i have no "direct rendering" to this time.
and Wine couldn`t find my right grafik chip.

But know all problems are clear. Grafikkarte is right installed. And after this i tryed Wine from new one. But look at the Pictures, than you can see what happened.

Please helped me. I don`t know what goes wrong. Python etc. updated over yast2 but every time the same problem.

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/fehler1n.jpg/[/img]

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/bildschirmfoto2s.jpg/[/img]