[Wine] Re: Notification of quit event

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 08:40:33 CDT 2011

Both Apple's X11 and XQuartz will prompt you with a "Are you sure you want to quit now?" message if there are active clients open (actually, I don't completely remember about X11, but I'm sure XQuartz does this) unless you intentionally disabled this function using a terminal command such as:

Code:
defaults write org.x.x11 no_quit_alert true

If there are no clients open (ie, no connections to the X server) Cmd-Q will quit immediately.  If clients are open, and the default behavior is intact, you should get a warning.  So if you get a warning message, don't click "Ok" because something will get ungraciously killed.