[Wine] Re: Wine 1.3.21 - Irfanview 4.25 stopped working!

emarkay wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 10:32:19 CDT 2011

No I used the Win based program's uninstall routine.

Don't know about the WinePrefix - looked at the Wiki and it's apparently about non-default installation locations?

I installed in the default location as the program specifies for "all users" in XP.

Strange, I have the Wine PPA but it didn't get 1.3.24.  Will investigate.

Thanks, I will reinstall WINE and then update  to 1.3.24 and reinstall Irfanview; a fresh install.