[Wine] ChessBase Disaster on Fedora 15

kayve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 23:27:02 CDT 2011

One major disaster is misappropriation of the special chess symbol font that is included in ChessBase for use in chess diagrams as supposedly legible:

http://kayve.net/bad_chessbase.png

another disaster is hidden behind the dialog, but when I installed ChessBase on CentOS wine, I found a similar problem.  I am trying to accumulate my chess database information on the main chessbase window.  It does this, but the icons become muddled together in one spot.  On CentOS, I was able to retroactively fix this by moving them, but on Fedora 15, I cannot.

I hope there's a remedy  {:(