[Wine] Re: return, executed he actions of the key of tab in the dialog

kennethgweber126 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 13 23:50:54 CDT 2011

Greetings, I'm  kenneth gweber Recently from the Midwest, originally from Kansas City and to this day miss my home town.

I cherish my free time,I love all 4 seasons , specially the summer and the heat.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 7 years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a retired manager in the field of Science and Engineering time management.

I have some new website , TIN (http://www.keng-hui.com/en/)
  CAKE TINS (http://www.keng-hui.com/en/)   TIN CANS (http://www.keng-hui.com/en/)

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

I am to be a part of this awesome venue and Will learn something new here.