[Wine] Re: Victoria 2 does not display text correctly

Michelj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 14 01:25:54 CDT 2011

Hi, I tried the corefonts before posting this, that didn't work so I tried allfonts which didn't work either. The game does display text, just not the correct text. Screen:

[Image: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5863/snapshot3c.png ] (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/snapshot3c.png/)

The screenshot is in windowed mode, but the same error occurs in fullscreen.

I had done dsoundbug before installation since, as DanKegel says, the game won't start without it. I'm downloading the demo now to see if I can replicate it.

Thanks again.[/img]