[Wine] Re: Does wine support rts. program?

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 14 10:47:05 CDT 2011

There's nothing really noteworthy in that log, I'm afraid.

The best way forward is for a wine developer to get a copy of this software
so s/he can see the error for themselves, I'm afraid.  And even then it's not
clear they'll be able to fix it.

You're not quite the first person to ask about this:
http://community.sageaccpac.com/forums/p/189/571.aspx
And about four years ago, somebody was actually working on getting this app working
(see discussion on wine-devel from back then mentioning accpac).
Maybe I'll ping him to see where it stands.