[Wine] Help with Unreal Tournament

Fredd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 14 14:22:30 CDT 2011

The mouse doesn't work properly. It moves suddenly and skips frames. I use Direct 3D support. The speed is ok but I don't know what to do about the mouse. I heard that this version of wine has implemented some new version of mouse support and I guess that that's the cause but I don't want to install an older version of wine cause I have other games that work just fine and I don't want to f**k them up.

I use a virtual desktop and wine version 1.3.21 .

Do you guys know how can I fix this ?