[Wine] Re: Problem with save files during game

knot wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 14 21:52:29 CDT 2011

Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm experiencing the exact same problem:  Wineskin on OS X, missing quests from chapter 3 onward plus the Gravedigger.   And I'm actually using the CXG 9.2 engine, so this problem definitely isn't specific to one engine version.  I just discovered it (and this thread, plus the AppDBB and GOG threads) today, so no progress on fixing it on my end, but you aren't the only person experiencing this issue.  Have you made any progress since your last post?