[Wine] The Witcher

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:27:29 CDT 2011

On 7/14/11 8:09 PM, totry wrote:
> ya i know this but is's not funy.
>
> DanKegel: i have a Nvidia Geforce 9600 gt 512MB,and i am with Wine 1.3.15 with Linux Mint 11,my driver is the recommanded version.

I'm not trying to be funny, but that version is about four months old.
Have you tried updating to the current development release to see if the
problem is resolved or that you have better game play?

There is a lot of work ongoing with the graphics system and hopefully
when it is complete, games and other programs will run much better and
faster.

James