[Wine] farcry2 texture bug

Lord_Valarian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 15 16:05:12 CDT 2011

Two problems with wine.  I have the latest version for suse 11.4 and wine-1.3.12

The "load game" reads the saved files index from the hard drive. It takes a few mins to load. It should cache this list.

The sky textures most of the time are solid black. Usually at night in game. MSWIN(XP) doesn't have this problem.

Also, these I think are game or graphics driver related. The game will drop to desktop during play. It will freeze up during loading. I will have to use control-alt-esc to exit.