[Wine] Priston Tale 2, Wine 1.3.24 - can't get past launcher.

Borodin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 15 17:48:34 CDT 2011

Hello.
 I have a problem running Priston Tale 2. In AppDB it is listed as PLatinum, but I can't get past launcher(it looks like this  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/zrzutekranuaw.png/). There is no update process visible, and when I click "Play" it just hangs.

 I am using Ubuntu 10.4(lucid) with Radeon Mobility HD 4570(Catalyst 11.6 drivers).
Wine 1.3.24 with installed wininet and DX9. Tried various configurations, but still nothing.

  Can someone help me please ? Maybe it doesnt work for some obvious reason, but as Im not very good with Linux yet I dont know it ?
The game was listed as Platinum in february, and working without any problems on wine 1.3.13, so maybe I should downgrade wine ?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance