[Wine] The Witcher

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:46:51 CDT 2011

On 7/15/11 1:35 PM, totry wrote:
> also,the game will never run perfectly?
>
> I have a question,
> Why the conceptor of Wine did not resolve this problem,not just for this game but for all the games?
Read up on the history of Wine.  It started long before FPS games on the
PC.  Actually, the first goal was to get a specific program running
under Linux that ran with Windows 3.1.
>   it will so funny for linux gamer to know than we can play of all game we want with no problem.

If you don't file bug reports, how are the developers to know that the
game in question is broken?  Dimensio stated that NO ONE has filed a bug
against the health problem.  Will YOU be the one to do this?

James