[Wine] Old game and CD support

Rémi Barthoumieux barthoumieux.remi at orange.fr
Sat Jul 16 10:11:08 CDT 2011

All my apologize but i'm french... so i make some mistakes , yes , of course
directory (in french we said "repertoire" or "dossiers"(=files )

Wine Version 1.3 on Ubuntu (the narwhal) i used the Gui interface, I also
tried Q4ine, I tried by the command way but, it's not my cup of tea.... I
tried to use isos from an abandonware website... They are not corrupted on
windows...

I could use a no-cd patch, but i don't want to lose some part of the game
(video, sound ....)