[Wine] farcry2 texture bug

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:32:50 CDT 2011

On 7/16/11 3:38 PM, Lord_Valarian wrote:
> dimesio wrote:
>> Lord_Valarian wrote:
>>> I'm using suse 11.4     How?   Download and install the file directly.  Through the yast menu.
>> Add the Wine repository to YaST. http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories#Wine
>
> I have the package repositories. Which one(s) are the development versions?
>
> Can rename/change them so they work with play on linux?
You will have to ask the POL package maintainer if you can use the
lastest/greatest Wine development version with this program.  We have
agreed that is how this will be handled with them.

However, you are free to use winetricks to try and install this program,
if it has an applications entry.  Winetricks works with the latest
development version of Wine to install additional packages to make
programs like this function well (sometimes perfectly.)

James