[Wine] Brand New Black Berry 9800

rafealsalause wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 19 12:41:58 CDT 2011

For Sale 100% Original Apple iPhone 4gs 16gb & 32gb Factory unlocked,Brand New In sealed Boxes with complete accessories and comes with 2 years

Manufacturer international warranty and 30 months replacement/return item Policy.
We are importer ^ exporter of laptops and mobile phones. We deals on all New brands and models of Digital Cameras ,laptops ipods, ps 2, ps 3, xbox 360, and

mobile phones such as Iphone,Black Berry,Nokia,Motorola,Samsung, and many more at very cheap price, We do ship international and we use ( FEDEX and

DHL ) for shipment.We are using this medium to look for buyers ofmobile phones, Laptops, Digital Cameras. Do kindly reply back if you are interested and as

you do may God bless.
APPLE PHONES

Apple iphone 4G 32GB
Apple iPhone 4G 16GB
Apple iPad 64GB Wifi + 3G (Unlocked)
Apple iPad 2 64GB Wifi + 3G (Unlocked)
Apple Iphone 3Gs 32GB
Nokia N8 3G
Nokia E7
Nokia N900
Nokia N97 32GB unlocked
Samsung i8910 HD
Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked
Samsung U800 Soul B Unlocked
BlackBerry Torch 9800
BlackBerry Play Book
BlackBerry Bold 9700
BlackBerry Bold 9500
HTC HD7
HTC Desire Unlocked
HTC HD2
Sony Ericsson xperia X10
Sony Ericsson xperia X2
Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook
Apple Macbook Pro (885909119400) Notebook
Apple iBook G3 (M7698LL/A) Mac Notebook
Apple MacBook (MA700LL/A) Mac Notebook
Apple MacBook Pro (MA611LL/A) Notebook
Apple MacBook Air
Nikon D7000 DSLR
Nikon D5000 DSLR
Nikon D700 DSLR
Nikon D90 DSLR
Nikon D3 12.1MP DSLR
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
2x CDJ-1000 MK3 + DJM-800 Mixer Package
2X PIONEER CDJ-350 Turntable + DJM-350 Mixer
Pioneer CMX-3000 Dual Rackmount CD Player
Pioneer EFX-1000 Performance Effector Digital Effects Processor
Pioneer CDJ-900 Professional Multi-Player
Pioneer CDJ-2000 CD Turntable
Pioneer CDJ-850 Turntable
Pioneer CDJ-350 Turntable
Pioneer CDJ-200 Pro CD Player

SHIPPER::FEDEX / DHL / UPS AMONG OTHERS.

DELIVERY::YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU AT YOUR DOORSTEP IN THE NEXT 48HRS WE SHIP OUT.

CONFIRMATION FOR INQUIRY
TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH US.
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

1) PRODUCTS