[Wine] Nexus - The Jupiter Incident support in wine

Lord_Valarian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 20 01:30:27 CDT 2011

There is a community here and a webpage wiki:
  http://arparso.de/nexus/

Nexus has some support in wine.
  http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=317

> Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is protected using SafeDisc. Currently, Wine cannot run games off a cd that are protected using SafeDisc. A simple workaround would be to use no cd executables.

Can the problems with wine installation be fixed?  Are there plans to fix it?  I need to know if it's lost cause to install it. I don't have the no cd exe, nor would I trust it not to have viruses.