[Wine] Apache + asp.net + Oracle ODP are working under wine now

vvvnsk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 20 07:52:59 CDT 2011

After 2 weeks of fighting I was able to have windows asp.net Oracle business application running under wine. It required 3 main changes:
1. Change apache code to avoid using getFile function which prevent apache to work under wine
2. Change wine code to fix GetUser bug from advapi.dll to have Oracle ODP working
3. Change some javascripts in application itself to solve some strange problem with random port number changes in URLs.
So, now windows apache + full native .Net are working. No need to use linux apache and Mono which aren't working in my case.