[Wine] Re: Winetricks wininet

gahen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 20 12:18:40 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to make League of Legends work flawlessly and the more winely way possible. This said, I'd been playing around with ie6 and wininet. What this guy is trying to say is that now both of them don't seem to work together okey.

Before wine 1.3.21 you can do

Code:
winetricks ie6 wininet
wine iexplore

and it worked. Now it seems to be broken in some scenarios.

Now, completly OT, if someone knows how to remove this warnings with out winetricking wininet, I will love you very much =) (they prevent some webs from loading, ever)

Code:
fixme:wininet:URLCache_FindFirstFreeEntry Grow file
err:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal no free entries

[/code]