[Wine] Re: Wine registration email - system failure

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 20 18:12:43 CDT 2011

Martin: I just posted a reply to your list of emails that had been flagged as spam. You may not get it because my reply contains URLs, and it's clear your spam filter is overly aggressive about filtering those out. Check the forum if your spam filter ate it.

IMO, you've give us an excellent example of how spam filters can get things horribly wrong. Quite possibly that's what happened with his ISP.