[Wine] libpng not found error message when libpng installed

somethingrandom wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 21 04:43:28 CDT 2011

I am currently running the most current archlinux and i made sure to update it before installing wine so i wouldn't have any issues. I am fairly new to linux and could be doing something wrong that is very obvious but if so I haven't found the awnser in the reading I have been doing. I update my system, install wine and wine_gecko packages with pacman and then go to run a .exe file but when i run it i get this message repeatedly.

fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no instance created for interface {00000103-a8f2-4877-ba0a-fd2b6645fb94} of class {27949969-876a-41d7-9447-568f6a35a4dc}, hres is 0x80004005
err:menubuilder:convert_to_native_icon error 0x80004005 creating bitmap encoder
err:wincodecs:PngEncoder_CreateInstance Failed writing PNG because unable to find libpng14.so.14

The thing is I know I have that installed. I checked. I don't know what is wrong. Please help.