[Wine] Re: Slitaz OS. Use Wine with Amazon KindlePC

nachanon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 21 22:07:56 CDT 2011

4042966262 wrote:
> ok
> Code:
> cd "$HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Amazon/Kindle"
>

> now its waiting for more commands.. what did that do?
>
> Code:
> Kimball at CoffeeCup:~S

Okay, since there was no error message, then just follow what I said earlier:

Code:
wine Kindle.exe

This will run the Kindle program.
And now, whether it works or not, it would give us the clue.

Note: when posting anything that involves terminal output, you'd better copy and paste it into the forum, don't retype,
since it would introduce some typos, making it harder to figure out what's going on.