[Wine] Second CD not mounting

ImperialCerberus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 22 00:40:24 CDT 2011

I've asked for help on the ubuntu forums over this matter and no-one responded so I've decided to get help from the main developers, I've been trying to install several softwares under wine but noticed that the software isn't happy with two disks or more, every time when I try to install a software under wine and asks for the second cd I insert it but then it doesn't load (i.e mount) but every time when I decide to stop the installation it then detects the second cd and loads up which is too late. Is this bug happening to me only or is it happening to other people as well. It is alright with a single cdrom disk but not with two disks or more.