[Wine] Re: Run Game In Separate X Server?

figure002 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 22 15:06:04 CDT 2011

I don't think it's a distro (Ubuntu) problem because I don't have this sound problem with non-wine stuff. I can launch any native Linux game and even XBMC in a separate xserver and switch xservers or terminal (logged in as regular user) without losing the sound. Good chance this is a WinePulse problem. In that case I should wait until the new audio system for Wine is finished - hopefully that's not a long wait - I really miss the sniping...