[Wine] Re: I am os devleper and planting wine to my os

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 24 08:04:00 CDT 2011

yaocong english description of the OS would be useful.

When you say microkernel many pre existing OS's jump to mind.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Microkernels.  Please make sure you are not re inventing the wheel without good cause.

Most scary warning is GNU Hurd that took 20 years and still not fully done.

Biggest issue with Wine is self is in fact not designed to function multi user very well at all.  So running wine as a service straight under core is going to bring some issues.

Also wine dependency list is huge.  If the system is not posix you are going to have a lot of up hill battles.

Also there is also the final issue for a OS to live it must have drivers.