[Wine] Re: I am os devleper and planting wine to my os

yaocong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 24 19:01:01 CDT 2011

HI,
The microkernel , core services , system managers and core dynamic libraries are developed natively,and we call it as "FA Basic System". For any user or community needs more complex or targeted applications(including embedded applications) ,we can supply technical supports and the opened source add-in libraries runnable on the FA Basic System ,such as Wine ,Xorg ,Libpng ,Libx11,DirectFB, etc.

Although  FA Basic System is totally closed-source now,but this dose not mean it will be always closed-source,and we need more people  take part in such a project with totally different ideas of operating system designing and do something subversive.