[Wine] Problem with Worl of Warcraft on Wine. Works very very slow.

nitroglycerine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 25 03:29:56 CDT 2011

Hi, I installed World of Warcraft on Wine, but I have a problem, World of Warcraft works very slow, and is impossible to play. Some time ago I tried World of Warcraft on Wine, when used Ubuntu and works great, but now works very slow.

Wine version: 1.3.25
O.S.: ArchLinux 64 bits with desktop environment Gnome 3.
Graphics: Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset  Integrated Graphics
CPU: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz × 2
RAM: 3GB

The version of World of Warcraft is: World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich King 3.3.5a

Thanks :)