[Wine] Re: Problem with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

ernievalencia634 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 25 06:19:37 CDT 2011

hello, I am   ernie valencia Most recently from Iowa, originally from Des Moines and grew up there.

I enjoy my family,I really enjoy all four seasons , specially the spring and the life it brings.

Technology has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.

I love to learn new things.
As tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a technician in the field of  Engineering and Scientific time management.

check out my favorite sites , lace wigs (http://nnekas.com)
  remy lace wigs (http://nnekas.com)   indian remy wigs (http://nnekas.com)

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the elderly.

Glad to be a part of this awesome venue and look forward to meeting you online here.