[Wine] USB SoundCard no longer recognized in 1.3.25

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 14:19:18 CDT 2011

I just upgraded to wine-1.3.25 from the PPA repository and my USB soundcard is no longer recognized.
(I have pulseaudio disabled, and the USB set as my "default" card.)
I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
The program's message says
"The audio input device is not responding."
and
"The sound system does not support the requested waveform audio format."
But alsamixer shows the right default card, and the right settings.

The terminal gives the following output:
fixme:winmm:MXD_SetControlDetails What should the sw-side mixer controls map to?
fixme:dciman:DCICreatePrimary 0x6d8 0x19312ac

Should I file a regression? I couldn't test for it until next week at the earliest.